Amazon Marketplace IDs expanded
The Amazon MWS connector now allows you to select additional Marketplace IDs:
- Singapore: A19VAU5U5O7RUS (SG)
- Sweden: A2NODRKZP88ZB9 (SE)
New handlebars helper
Pass values to the helper base64Decode in your handlebars statements to treat Base64-encoded strings in another format, as specified.
New vendor-specific EDI templates
integrator.io is now able to export and import the following electronic data interchange (EDI) definitions:
- EDIFACT Inex Partners Oy ORDERS
- EDIFACT Terminalli ORDERS
- Expeditors EDI 850
- SVS Order Reconciliation (fixed width)
Salesforce file imports accept Upsert option
Salesforce attachments (uploads with a Content version setting) now have the option to store the new version of each document, rather than uploading redundant copies of each file.
New connector options
We’re continuing to improve the built-in API connectors and keep up with the providers’ features:
- Gorgias – API update
- Ware2Go – API update
Customer-reported issues resolved
- In some cases, links to additional error information were broken.
- When importing multiple CSVs, the audit log was adding redundant entries. It now reflects one entry per file.
- While mapping Salesforce fields for import and setting a filter for the dynamic lookup, in certain situations the filter disappeared when saving it.
- Multiple select checkbox and drop-down menus had options out of the viewport or required additional scrolling.
- Delta flow not converting selected timezone into UTC correctly.
- 502 bad gateway errors in integrator.io.
- Missing logos in Marketplace.
- Handlebars expression behavior broken in Relative URI for HTTP file export using AFE 2.0.
- Import mapping settings are ignored and overwritten by Use first row selection.
- In newly saved NetSuite export types, the Record type and Saved search settings disappeared in the edit pane.
- In edited Salesforce exports, the Date field(s) for Delta export types were not being saved.
- Users with Monitor access were able to create flows and see connections and associated exports and imports.
- Sample data wasn’t appearing for newly created lookup steps.
- In cases when another user was given Monitor permissions to the account and Manager access to an integration, the user was still unable to modify the flows in the integration.
- The XML parser’s List nodes settings would disappear when changes were made to the FTP export.
- In the export preview, a HTTP request Body would, in certain circumstances, not be displayed, even though the request succeeded.
- Certain Edit export panes contained wider fields and values that forced the Preview panel to be barely visible on screen.
- Exported data from Oracle DB was not available in the transforms or filters.
Integration App dashboards clean
A phantom “0” was appearing in Integration App dashboards.
Customer-reported issues resolved
- When duplicating reference fields in Salesforce – NetSuite v2, additional extract fields were being inserted on the original sObject.
- Flow Builder in Integration Apps was showing hidden options, such as import mapping and scheduling, and not allowing flows to be disabled.
- Opening the Settings tab in the Salesforce – NetSuite v2 Integration App was causing the application to crash.
- In the Cash Application Manager for NetSuite Integration App, when modifying the settings in the flow Bank file to NetSuite, customers would receive the error, “Please select at least one field from NetSuite for the match criteria.”