Data Flow: Shopify refund to NetSuite refund (add) flow
Error Message: "Failed to save record because Please choose an item to add."
Reason: This error occurs when the flow can't find an SKU from the data to process.
Resolution: Adding Items: eTail Order Linet ID field in the field mappings should correct the problem.
- Log in to your integrator.io account.
- Click Shopify - NetSuite integration app.
- Go to Flows > Refund section.
- Next to the Shopify refund to NetSuite refund (add) flow, click Mappings.
- Click the respective import, Post order refunds (invoice or cash sale) to NetSuite, or Post customer refunds to NetSuite.
- Configure the following mapping:
Export field (REST API) Import field (NetSuite) refund_line_items[*].line_item.id Items:eTail Order Line Id
- Click Save & close.
- Go back to the Dashboard and click Retry to solve the error.