- Overview: Understand the eBay - NetSuite integration template
- Install the eBay – NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the eBay – NetSuite integration template
eBay facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its online marketplace. You can use this template to integrate order, product, and customer information between eBay and NetSuite without requiring additional development or IT support.This template adds eBay orders to NetSuite sales orders and adds eBay transaction reports to NetSuite customer payments and credit memo customer refunds.
Features & benefits
- Optimize procurement and supplier operations by automatically updating orders and invoices in real-time
- Stay in compliance by improving data accuracy, minimizing wrong or duplicate payments, and enhancing accounting processes and overall financial visibility
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on the eBay and NetSuite platforms
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and make mapping changes on the fly
Supported integration flows
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
eBay to NetSuite
|eBay orders to NetSuite sales orders|
|eBay transaction reports to NetSuite customer payments|
|eBay transaction reports to NetSuite credit memos and customer refunds|
Most integrator.io error messages will clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from eBay or NetSuite, see the respective endpoint documentation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.