NetSuite to Salesforce flows
- Create a custom field in NetSuite that is of hyperlink type. Go to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Entity Fields. Create a Custom Entity Field.
- Under Validation & Defaulting tab, set the default value to your Salesforce URL appended by the internal ID of the field being used for Salesforce ID.
Example: custentity_celigo_sfnc_salesforce_id is the internal ID appended to the Salesforce URL field
- Save this field and use it to map to a hyperlink field in Salesforce.
Salesforce to NetSuite flows
- Create a custom Formula field. Go to Opportunities > View Fields > Opportunity Custom Fields & Relationships > New > Formula.
- Select the return type as Text.
Example: For Opportunity object, add advanced formula : IF( netsuite_conn__Current_Sales_Order_Id__c == null , '', HYPERLINK('https://tstdrv1257159.app.netsuite.com/app/accounting/transactions/salesord.nl?id=' + netsuite_conn__Current_Sales_Order_Id__c, 'SO_' + netsuite_conn__Current_Sales_Order_Id__c))
- Similarly, map to the API name of the field which stores the internal ID of NetSuite customer for Account object as well.
Please sign in to leave a comment.