- What’s new
- What’s enhanced
- What’s fixed in Integration apps
- What’s fixed in integrator.io platform
- Celigo University
New vendor-specific EDI template
integrator.io is now able to export and import electronic data interchange (EDI) definitions for Fifth Third Bank EDI 824.
Error Management 2.0 (EM2.0) Run history
After you opt in to EM2.0, you can view prior flow run results in a table format and download files processed in prior runs from all supported file servers.
Retry and Resolve errors action
EM2.0 error lists now allow you to perform bulk resolution actions on selected records (up to 1,000 records) or all matching records.
Auto-resolve (formerly called Autopilot) is now enabled after an account is migrated to EM2.0. If your accounts are already running EM2.0, then Auto-resolve will be added to your account to automatically resolve duplicate errors for you.
Enhanced encryption for NetSuite v2
NetSuite connections are now compliant with HMAC SHA-256 encryption, as required by the upcoming version 2021.2. (Older v1 connections in legacy integration apps have not been upgraded.)
Marketplace offerings better organized
Connectors are now sorted alphabetically in the Marketplace.
New NetSuite record type support
- You can now update credit card refunds with Transaction record types on import into NetSuite
- You can now use Purchase Contract record types for exports and imports
We’re continuing to improve the built-in API connectors and keep up with the providers’ features:
- 3dcart – updated connector name to Shift4Shop
- Slack – removed the following deprecated Slack API methods:
- Integration app settings were not being preserved in the selected flow category when navigating between tabs
- The Upgrade button would not display on the Subscription page for certain Integration apps in eu.integrator.io
- The All-store view for Integration apps was not accurately preserving information when switched from the integrator.io Sandbox environment to the Production environment
- Administrator-level users were allowed to migrate to EM2.0, which is now an option only for account owners
- Handlebars expressions were not correctly evaluated in data exported from FTP, when the Advanced field editor v2.0 was enabled
- In some cases, dynamic mapping was not correctly processing *.field values
Our new implementation offering, Self-Paced Implementation, is available for all our integration apps and add-ons. You’ll be able to implement at your own pace with the ability to sign up for 1:1 consulting to get questions answered. For more information, see our Getting Started page and reach out to your Account Executive.