Start establishing a connection to Freshworks CRM in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Freshworks CRM.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Freshworks CRM authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Subdomain (required): Enter your Freshworks CRM subdomain, where you sign in to your account. For example, if https://test.myfreshworks.com/crm/marketer/mas/#/settings/domain-verify is the URL, then type test for this setting.
API key (required): Paste in the API key from your Freshworks CRM account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep this value safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only for a saved connection.
- Sign in to your Freshworks CRM store.
- From your profile avatar at the top right, select Settings.
- Navigate to the API settings tab.
- Copy the API key.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Freshworks CRM connection.
Once you have configured the Freshworks CRM connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.