Start establishing a connection to Pipedrive in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Pipedrive.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Freshworks CRM authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Authentication type (required): Select Token as the authentication type for the connection. The form changes depending on which authentication type you choose.
Subdomain (required): You can find your subdomain by logging in to your portal. Enter the URL that displays in your browser after logging in.
API token: Enter the token. Use the following steps to retrieve the token:
- Log in to your Pipedrive account, click your profile image.
- On the top right corner, click Personal Preferences.
- Click the API tab.
- From here, you can generate a new token or use the existing one.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Pipedrive connection.
Once you have configured the Pipedrive connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.