With the Salesforce - NetSuite v2 connector, error logs are not shown in real-time in comparison to the Salesforce - NetSuite (IO) integration app. You can then instead create notification settings within NetSuite and Salesforce to receive either real-time notifications or schedule notifications when a flow error out or a real-time view of the errors.
Generate notifications for NetSuite to Salesforce flows
The error logs in the Salesforce - NetSuite connector are saved on the Celigo Integration Log records. These records are the source of the errors being loaded on the integrator.io by the end of the hour. You can create a saved search from NetSuite on these error logs:
- In NetSuite, navigate to Reports > Saved Searches > New then create a new Celigo Integration Log search.
- In the Criteria section you can select the following:
- You can add more criteria such as Date Created depending if you are to set it for schedule or real-time.
- In the Results tab, you can add the details below:
- If you wish to set this as a real-time email, you would need to check the Send email alerts when records are created/updated check box and add the specific requirements. For scheduled emails, check the Send emails according to schedule and the Summarize scheduled emails check boxes, and appropriately specify the schedule.
Generate notifications for Salesforce to NetSuite flows
Some errors in the Salesforce - Netsuite v2 connector does not contain the 18-digit ID and the View Export record link. To view Salesforce records that error out, you can create a report in Salesforce:
- For account sync, select New Account report and use the NetSuite Sync Error field for criteria and on the columns.
- For opportunities, select Opportunity on Reports then uses the same NetSuite Sync Error for criteria and columns.