Information: This product is in the Early Adopter Program and if you would like to be one of the early participants, please contact your Celigo sales representative or Celigo customer success manager.
The Integration App allows you to sync companies in HubSpot as customers in NetSuite and vice-versa.
Understand how the flows work
The company section consists of the following two integration flows:
HubSpot company to NetSuite customer
The flow exports the companies from HubSpot and imports into NetSuite as customers. This is a scheduled flow and syncs all the companies that are created and updated from the last flow runtime. After you successfully sync the records, it writes back the ID to HubSpot.
NetSuite customer to HubSpot company
The flow exports the customers from NetSuite and imports into HubSpot as a company. This is a real-time flow and syncs all the companies that are created and updated from the last flow runtime. After you successfully sync the records, it writes back the ID to HubSpot.
Configure and run the flow
Step 1: Configure basic settings
- In integrator.io, click HubSpot - NetSuite Integration App (SmartConnector) tile.
- Go to Settings > Integration flows > Company.
- Enable the “HubSpot company to NetSuite customer” flow or “NetSuite customer to HubSpot company” flow.
Step 2: Map your fields and run the flow
- For “HubSpot company to NetSuite customer” flow
- Next to flow, click Edit Mappings.
- From the Import Field (NetSuite) drop-down list, select Subsidiary (InternalId) and Currency (InternalId).
- Next to the newly added entry, click Settings.
- On the Settings window, in the Field Mapping Type field, select Hard-Coded.
- From the Value drop-down list, select the appropriate subsidiary.
- Click Save. After you save, the entry is displayed as follows:
|Export Field (HubSpot)||Import Field (NetSuite)|
|"1"||Primary Currency (InternalId)|
- On the mappings window, click Save & Close.
- Run the “HubSpot company to NetSuite customer” flow.
Get properties from HubSpot
You can find this checkbox in the Settings tab > General of the Integration App.When you check this box, all the latest properties are refreshed and fetched. After they are fetched, this checkbox is automatically de-selected. You can check this box again to fetch the latest properties.
Find your records in NetSuite
If you run “HubSpot company to NetSuite customer” flow, a new customer record is created in NetSuite, only if the record doesn’t exist.
To see this record,
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- Go to Lists > Relationships > Customers.
- Navigate to the Custom tab and you’ll see the HubSpot ID field which contains the ID of HubSpot company.
Note: You can skip exporting data between HubSpot and NetSuite by using an additional field, Skip Export to HubSpot checkbox and set it to true.