Information: This product is in the Early Adopter Program and if you would like to be one of the early participants, please contact your Celigo sales representative or Celigo customer success manager.
Understand how the flows work
The Contact section consists of the following two integration flows:
HubSpot contact to NetSuite contact
The flow exports the contacts from HubSpot and imports them to NetSuite as contacts. This is a scheduled flow that syncs all the contacts created and updated from the last flow runtime. After successfully syncing the records, it writes back the ID to HubSpot.
NetSuite contact to HubSpot contact
The flow exports contacts from NetSuite and imports them to HubSpot as contacts This is a real-time flow and syncs all the contacts that are created and updated from the last flow runtime. After successfully syncing the records, it writes back the ID to HubSpot.
Configure and run the flow
Step 1: Configure basic settings
- In integrator.io, click HubSpot - NetSuite Integration App tile.
- Go to Settings > Integration flows > Contacts.
- Enable the “HubSpot contact to NetSuite contact” flow or the “NetSuite contact to HubSpot contact” flow.
Step 2: Map your fields and run the flow
For “HubSpot contact to NetSuite contact” flow
- Next to flow, click Edit Mappings.
- From the Import Field (NetSuite) drop-down list, select Subsidiary (InternalId).
- Next to the newly added entry, click Settings.
- On the settings window, in the Field Mapping Type field, select Hard-Coded.
- From the value drop-down list, select the appropriate subsidiary.
- Click Save. After you save, the entry is displayed as follows:
|Export Field (HTTP)
|Import Field (NetSuite)
- On the mappings window, click Save & Close.
- Run the “HubSpot contact to NetSuite contact” flow.
Get properties from HubSpot
You can find this checkbox in the Settings tab > General of the Integration App.When you check this box, all the latest properties are refreshed and fetched. After they are fetched, this checkbox is automatically de-selected. You can check this box again to fetch the latest properties.
Find your records in NetSuite
If you run “HubSpot contact to NetSuite contact” flow, a new customer record is created in NetSuite, only if the record doesn’t exist.
To see this record,
- Sign in to your NetSuite account
- Go to Lists > Relationships > Contacts.
- Navigate to the Custom tab and you’ll see the HubSpot ID field which contains the ID of the HubSpot company.
Note: You can skip exporting data between HubSpot and NetSuite by using an additional field, Skip Export to HubSpot checkbox, and set it to true.