Walmart Mexico documentation: Marketplace API guide, Authentication
A. Set up a Walmart Mexico connection
Start establishing a connection to Walmart Mexico in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Walmart Mexico.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Supply required Walmart Mexico account information
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Walmart Mexico authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Environment (required): Select either of the following account types for all data flowing through this connection:
Client ID (required): Paste the client ID generated at the Walmart Developer Portal.
Client secret (required): Paste the client secret for this client ID into this setting. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s secret safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
- Enter the Walmart Mexico Developer portal, and click My Account at the top right.
- In the resulting account selection, choose the type Marketplace.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- On the dashboard, copy the client ID and client secret. If none exists yet or you want to change the API credentials, click to generate a new pair.
C. Edit advanced Walmart Mexico settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Walmart Mexico connection.
E. Test the connection
Once you have configured the Walmart Mexico connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.