Kantata (formerly Mavenlink) software tools help organizations conduct business online, understand their productivity, and take strategic actions to improve profitability.
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating a Kantata connection.
After you start the connection, configure it in the Create connection panel and complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *||Enter a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.|
|OAuth 2.0 client *||
Select the OAuth 2.0 client that stores the client ID and client secret provided to you by Kantata.
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see OAuth 2.0 auth universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your Kantata account.
- Navigate to Settings > API > API settings page.
- Click View your account’s registered applications.
- On the resulting OAuth applications page, click Register a new Kantata OX application.
- Enter Name.
- Paste your integrator.io Callback URL.
- Click Save.
- Copy the Kantata OX application ID for the Client ID and the Secret token for the Client secret.
Note: This article is concerned only with the settings needed for creating OAuth 2.0 client for Kantata. For complete field documentation, see Create a new iClient.
- Name (required): Enter the required iClient name.
- Client ID (required): Enter client ID (retrieved from the above section).
- Client secret (required): Enter client secret (retrieved from the above section). Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s client secret safe. When editing the iClient at any point, you must enter the secret value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
- Click Save.
Save and authorize
To save and authorize the Kantata connection:
- Click Save & authorize to commit your changes and proceed to sign in with Kantata.
- Read the app information and click Authorize.