Mavenlink software tools help organizations conduct business online, understand their productivity, and take strategic actions to improve profitability.
- A. Set up a Mavenlink connection
- B. Edit Mavenlink application details
- C. Edit advanced Mavenlink settings
- D. Sign in to Mavenlink and confirm
Start establishing a connection to Mavenlink in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Mavenlink.
The Create connection panel opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Mavenlink authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
iClient (required): Select the iClient pair that stores the client ID and client secret provided to you by Mavenlink. To add an iClient and configure your credentials, click the plus (+) button. Click the edit ( ) button to modify a selected iClient. Be sure to give the iClient a recognizable name for use in any other connections. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s client secret safe. When editing the iClient at any point, you must enter the secret value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Callback URL (read-only): Copy this integrator.io callback URL to direct Mavenlink where to go after authentication. (This URL should be whitelisted with the authorization server.)
- Sign in to your Mavenlink account.
- From the Settings menu at the left, select API.
- On the API settings page, click View your account’s registered applications.
- On the resulting OAuth applications page, click Register a new Mavenlink application.
- Provide a unique name, paste your Callback URL from the connection, and click Save.
- Copy the Mavenlink application ID for the iClient Client ID and the Secret token for the Client secret.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Mavenlink connection.
Save & authorize: Click to save the connection and exit the Create connection panel.
Cancel: Click to exit without saving any new changes.
When you click Save & authorize, Mavenlink opens in a new window to allow you to sign in, if you haven’t done so recently in the browser.
Then, you have the opportunity to confirm the connection with Mavenlink.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.