- Download the custom project file
- Install and publish the Celigo Acumatica custom project
- Find the integration app in the Celigo marketplace
- Installation steps
Before you install the Amazon - Acumatica Integration App, download the custom file to your local drive from the link listed in the table below. The custom project is supported if you are using any Acumatica version listed below.
Supported Acumatica version
Custom project version
Custom project link
Prerequisite: Be sure that the custom project is first installed and published in Acumatica before you install the Amazon - Acumatica integration app.
Tip: Ensure the custom project file is located on your local drive.
- Log in to your Acumatica account with the appropriate admin credentials.
- From the Acumatica home page, in the left menu, click More Items.
- From the Configuration section, click Customization.
- On the Profiles page, click Customization Projects.
- On the Customization Projects page, click Import.
- In the Open Package window, click Choose file to upload the project file from your local drive.
- Click Upload.
- After you successfully upload the file, in the Published column, check the box.
- Log in to integrator.io.
- On the left menu, click Marketplace.
- Click on the Amazon MWS tile.
Tip: The Install button appears if you have a valid license subscription.
- On the Amazon - Acumatica integration app tile, click Install.
You will be redirected to your integrator.io account “My integrations” page.
- In the Amazon - Acumatica integration app tile, click Continue setup.
You will be redirected to the installation page.
Next to the Configure Acumatica connection, click Configure. For more information, see Set up a connection to Acumatica.
In this step, enter a unique name for your integration. It helps you to identify the Amazon account throughout the integration if you install multiple Amazon accounts against a single Acumatica connection. You can find the integration name in the top-right dropdown menu of the integration app after you complete the installation.
- Next to the Configure integration name, click Configure.
- In the Integration name field, enter a unique name.
- Click Submit.
Next to the Configure Amazon connection, click Configure. For more information, see Set up a connection to Amazon.
Installs and verifies the required resources of the integration app, such as integration flows, imports, and exports. Next to Install and verify resources, click Install.