A. Set up a Walmart Canada connection
Start establishing a connection to Walmart Canada in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Walmart Canada.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Supply required Walmart Canada account information
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Walmart Canada authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Consumer ID (required): Paste the consumer ID generated at the Walmart Developer Portal.
Private key (required): Paste the private key for this consumer ID into this setting. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s key safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Locale ID (required): Select a value for an English or French Canadian locale.
- Enter the Walmart Canada Developer portal, and click My Account at the top right.
- In the resulting account selection, choose the type Marketplace.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- From the Settings menu, select Consumer IDs & private keys.
- Copy the consumer ID and private key. If none exists yet or you want to change the API credentials, click to generate a new pair.
C. Edit advanced Walmart Canada settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Walmart Canada connection.
E. Test the connection
Once you have configured the Walmart Canada connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.