- What’s new
- What’s enhanced
- Celigo University
- What’s fixed
- Integration App articles
- Support: Help Center updates
View reports to audit records in a flow
A new Tools > Reports page allows you to analyze flow events – success, errors, and ignored items – to view the trace keys of the records that have been processed at each step.
Import mapping in one click
You can now automatically apply import field mapping between source and destination endpoints. integrator․io suggests corresponding fields for integrations between two applications such as NetSuite and Salesforce. Fields you already mapped are unaffected, and you can edit any of the mappings that have been automatically applied.
View logs for webhook
You can now set a “debug” timeframe to capture the requests received by integrator․io Webhooks. The data recorded will help developers in troubleshooting or investigating an error.
Single sign-on (SSO) authentication
Account owners and administrators can configure SSO authentication for integrator․io accounts to reduce security risks by providing increased assurance about a user’s identity. When the account owner enables SSO and configures it with the OpenID provider (such as Okta or OneLogin), users can securely access integrator․io without needing to store or remember usernames and passwords.
Then, account users can access integrator․io by clicking the app in the SSO provider’s web portal or browsing the SSO URL of the account.
Improved PGP encryption settings are available for FTP, Amazon S3, and Google Drive, with added functionality to define compression settings and ASCII armor for the files. In addition, you can now enable or disable decryption (export) and encryption (import) for individual transfers that use a PGP-configured connection. The encryption settings also include an option to configure a signing hash.
Delete Salesforce records and files
When importing data to Salesforce, an added option allows you to permanently delete records and documents/attachments in your account that match the lookup criteria. You can also suppress errors for records that don’t exist when the flow runs. Previously, you would have had to establish an HTTP connection to delete records through the Salesforce API.
New vendor-specific EDI templates
integrator.io is now able to export and import the following electronic data interchange (EDI) definitions:
- Concordance EDI 810
- Concordance EDI 856
- Concordance EDI 855
- Concordance EDI 850
- GHX EDI 856
- Max Warehouse EDI 832
- Max Warehouse EDI 846
- Max Warehouse EDI 850
- Max Warehouse EDI 855
- Max Warehouse EDI 856
- Medline EDI 810
- Medline EDI 850
- Medline EDI 855
- Medline EDI 856
- Warehouse Quote EDI 940
- Warehouse Quote EDI 945
New and enhanced templates
Since the last release, we’ve built a lot of great Marketplace templates for you to jumpstart your integrations, including:
- PriceFx – NetSuite
- Shopify – lexbizz
- Amazon MWS – lexbizz
- WooCommerce – lexbizz
In addition, some of the more popular Quickstart integrations templates have been updated with this release:
- Concur – Acumatica (added expense report and payment request images)
- eBay – NetSuite (new settlement flows)
- Orderful – NetSuite (updated for Orderful v3 API)
- BigCommerce – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (updated for BigCommerce v3 API)
Define a “trace key” for records
A record’s trace key is a unique field, such as an Internal Id, that identifies it throughout a flow. Error Management 2.0 (EM2.0) automatically resolves similar errors based on the trace key, and the record’s trace key is also retrieved when auditing flow data. In addition, it makes error records easier to search and identify.
The trace key is determined by integrator․io, but for a custom flow, you can override the value in the source app’s export or the destination app’s import in a one-to-many scenario.
Error Management 2.0 (EM2.0) enhancements
Customers running EM2.0 will have additional error handling visibility:
- Complete HTTP request and response error information for integration steps connecting with an HTTP-based protocol
- Enhanced error notification email layout to optimize viewing the error message on a small screen, including a link to view the export/import record (if available) in the source system
- New metrics to see how many errors are resolved by customer interaction as opposed to Auto-resolved
Upgrade to EM2.0 to switch to a new paradigm in error handling.
Improved Business Process Apps Framework support
The built-in Business Process Apps Framework (a.k.a., Integration app framework 2.0) now includes support for edition-based Integration apps – allowing faster development and reduced maintenance of Integration Apps by app developers.
Remove partially installed integrations
When you begin to install an integration – from a Marketplace template, cloned integration, or a ZIP file shared with you – and then cancel, your integrator․io homepage displays the partially installed integration as • Continue setup. That often happens if you run into problems configuring the connection.
At any point you can click the integration tile to resume the setup. A new option in the installation page is Delete integration to remove the partially installed tile from your homepage to the Recycle bin. Previously, customers would have to delete the integration with an integrator․io API call or return to the Legacy user interface.
Filter by absolute number
Filters using the Number data type now support use of the absolute function to filter records on an exact number value.
Import mappings provide flow step context
When creating or editing field mappings, the title of the form includes the import that you’re working on, as a convenient reminder in case your flow contains additional imports.
Improved Advanced field editor (AFE) 2.0 experience
- You can create lookups for the Relative URI setting of an HTTP import
- Array-type fields shown in filter operands have a .length property
- Flow group settings are available for transform and script editors
New connector options
We’re continuing to improve the built-in API connectors and keep up with the providers’ features:
- Google Shopping – migrated from v2.0 to v2.1
- integrator․io – EM2.0 error resource added
- Shopify – migrated from version 2020-07 to 2021-04
- eBay – filter format update
- Walmart – renamed Walmart US
- Wish – app removed pending update (connect via OAuth 2.0 universal HTTP)
- Amazon Redshift and Google BigQuery – listed under Databases in Applications list
- Orderful – v3 transaction endpoints added
Marketplace button gives clearer context
When browsing templates in the integrator․io Marketplace, the default action is now to Preview the template. Previously, the button read Install, which is a later step upon reviewing the template’s components.
QuickBooks API version settings expanded
Previously, flow steps to QuickBooks did not allow you to specify the minor API version. You can now include the full version as a query parameter.
NEW - Celigo University Learning Paths:
- Error Management 2.0 – A new paradigm for handling integration tasks more efficiently and effectively. Learn how to view, access, and update errors. Additionally, with EM2.0, you can access your flows’ errors using the integrator․io API and then take action programmatically.
- If you’ve already reviewed the new EM2.0 course, check it out again! We now have a new Trace Key and Flow Events Reports course!
- Handlebars – This Learning Path will cover handlebars, block helpers, data variables, and provide examples of each.
SQL queries preserved when “Insert/Update” import operation changed
For all SQL imports (to MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MS SQL), any queries that you’ve entered for an Insert/Update operation will also be available if you change the selection to Insert or Update. Similarly, an SQL query that you type for an Insert operation or an Update operation will appear when you change the type to Insert/Update.
Customer-reported issues resolved
- EM2.0 order import error notifications disappeared after a failed retry
- Errors on records with identical trace keys were automatically resolved by EM2.0 without leaving access to the retry data or error messages
- integrator.io was not storing retry data even when the Do not store retry data checkbox on the export was unchecked
- Accounts with more than 1,500 flow steps did not display company logos and were unable to edit the flow steps
- Creating a Data Loader export occasionally caused integrator.io to crash
- Removed the Slack v1 API scope, remote_files:write, which if requested (or included with all scopes) would cause the connection to fail
- Custom scripts no longer share resources between Sandbox and Production environments
- Consecutive hyphens in Salesforce base URIs were causing connections to fail
- Data Loader exports required a browser refresh to run more than once
- Plain-text (not JSON or XML) API responses were not supported
- In Salesforce – NetSuite Integration App v2, some NetSuite sublists displayed incorrectly
- Failed FTP imports were not proceeding to the next step of the flow even when Proceed to the next application regardless setting was correctly configured
- Encryption failed on AS2 connections and displayed passwords as plain text in debugged connections; the passwords have now been verified for basic auth type, and the connection details are masked in the debug logs as expected
- Error notification email displayed oversized images in some email clients
- Flow schedule override configurations were not triggering exports for multiple export flows
- HTTP connection JSON structures were excluding subobjects
- Integration app audit trails occasionally displayed the wrong account name
- The list of standalone flows displayed duplicate entries
- The Use SSL checkbox was not working for MySQL connections
- When switching an export from XML to CSV, unnecessary HTTP response header values were retained, causing an error
- Webhook records were sporadically processed twice and failed to import with a “!Page” error
- Attempting to uninstall an Integration app a second time before it was removed led to a corrupted Integration app with a licensing error; the uninstall option is now locked until the operation is completed
- Deleting integrations in the Sandbox environment failed when the Sandbox was disabled
- Salesforce Opportunity sync criteria failed when applied to certain fields
- Clicking a flow step option button (such as import mapping) wouldn’t work if the settings panel was already open
- The eBay connector request URL was incorrectly formatted, causing connection errors
- Amazon – NetSuite release notes v1.23.8, April 2021
- BigCommerce – NetSuite release notes v1.14.10, April 2021
- Magento 2 – NetSuite release notes v1.30.0, April 2021
- Shopify – NetSuite release notes v1.37.0, April 2021
- Update sales price for an Amazon item via pricing or product flow mappings
- Resolve Amazon error for date and time mappings
- Get email error notifications on Salesforce – NetSuite v2 connector flows
- Upgrade your Salesforce – NetSuite (IO) Integration App from standard to premium edition
- Resolve permission error on the PayPal payout transactions flow
- How to resolve error message: Unable to load timezone file
- Change NetSuite connection from basic to token-based authentication (manual or automatic)
- How to recognize a non-numeric NetSuite Invoice Identifier in a Sales Order
The following articles have been added to Celigo integrator.io documentation:
- Enable PGP encryption/decryption in file exports and imports
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Generate a report of flow events
- Set a custom trace key
- Offer free trials of an Integration app
- Organize custom (DIY) integration flows using groups
- Custom settings and forms
- API pagination
- Flow tutorial: Integrate with a Slackbot
- Import example: Add rows to a Google sheet
- Configure and map custom NetSuite parent-child records
- Set up a connection to Fulfillment.com
- Set up a connection to Google Ads
- Set up a connection to Mavenlink
- Set up a connection to Walmart Canada
- Set up a connection to Walmart Mexico
- Set up a connection to Walmart US
- Set up a connection to Yotpo
- Filter HubSpot data to configure a delta export
- Filter Intercom data to configure a delta export
The following topics have been substantially revised based on customer feedback, changes from this release, and ongoing quality efforts:
- Apply filters
- Create webhook listeners
- Import data into Salesforce
- Map source record fields to destination
- Upgrade to Error Management 2.0
- BigCommerce – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Quickstart integration template
- Concur Expense (Best Practice & Enhanced) – Acumatica Quickstart integration templates
- Concur Invoice (Best Practice & Enhanced) – Acumatica Quickstart integration templates
- Orderful – NetSuite Quickstart integration template
- Salesforce – Acumatica Quickstart integration template
- Shopify – Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Set up a connection to Greenhouse
- Set up a connection to Skubana
- Terminology and acronyms