- Understand the flow
- Before you run the flow (optional)
- Configure the flow settings
- Run the flow
- Understand the inventory record in Acumatica and Amazon
The Acumatica inventory to Amazon inventory (add/update) flow syncs the item inventory quantity from Acumatica to Amazon on a scheduled basis. The Integration App provides support for summarising inventory levels across multiple inventory locations in Acumatica and syncs the total to Amazon. This is a batch data flow that can be scheduled to run as frequently as every 15 mins or once per week.
The following items are supported and not supported by the flow:
- Supported items:
- Stock items
- Kit inventory items
- Non Stock items
- Not supported items:
- Lot Numbered
- Serialized items
Note: Amazon only allows 15 feed requests per hour.
The Acumatica inventory to Amazon inventory (add/update) flow fetches the item inventory for the selected warehouse locations in the Acumatica locations to pick inventory from setting or for the locations specified in the custom generic inquiry. The flow gets the available quantities from the Celigo inventory inquiry or custom generic inquiry on a scheduled basis for each item whose status is “active” from the last flow run. The flow sums the inventory available across the selected warehouses and then syncs the final number to Amazon. The flow overwrites the quantity in Amazon. Once the records are synced successfully, you can find the success and ignore records on the Integration App Dashboard.
If you want to change the fulfillment channel of any particular item, you can configure this mapping to list the item to another fulfillment type. This is an optional configuration. In the Post inventory to Amazon page processor, configure the following static mapping as shown below:
- In the Amazon - Acumatica Integration App, go to Flows > Inventory.
- Click on the Acumatica inventory to Amazon inventory (add/update) flow.
- In the Post inventory to Amazon page processor, click Mappings.
- Add a new row in the mappings and in the Import field (Acumatica) field, enter the value as SwitchFulfillmentTo.
- Next to the newly added mapping, click on the Settings icon.
- In the Field mapping type setting, choose Lookup.
- In the Options field, choose Static: Value to Value.
Import field (REST)
- Click Save.
- In the Amazon - Acumatica Integration App, go to the Settings > Inventory section.
- In the Acumatica locations to pick inventory from setting, select one or up to ten warehouse locations to pick inventory (for all the Acumatica items linked to Amazon) from when you run the flow Acumatica inventory to Amazon inventory (add/update). If you select multiple locations, the inventory from all selected locations is synced to Amazon. If no location is selected, the inventory from all Acumatica locations is synced to Amazon.
- By default, Celigo provides a generic inquiry (CeligoInventoryInquiry) in the Acumatica account when you import the Customization Project. In this custom project, the Integration App supports filters for 10 warehouses. If you support more warehouses or want to add further conditions or customizations, you can create a custom generic inquiry in your Acumatica account.
- Check the Use Acumatica custom inquiry endpoint box. The Acumatica locations to pick inventory from setting is disabled. You can use the Acumatica custom generic inquiry endpoint to sync inventory. By default, this box is unchecked. To create a custom generic inquiry, see Configure custom inquiry endpoint for Amazon - Acumatica integration app to sync inventory.
- In the Acumatica custom inquiry endpoint name field, enter a custom generic inquiry name configured in Acumatica.
- In the Amazon - Acumatica Integration App, go to the Flows > Inventory section.
- Next to the Acumatica inventory to Amazon inventory (add/update) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- If you run the flow for the first time, a delta flow pop-up window is displayed. This helps you to sync the historical inventory.
- Automatic: Choose this option to process and sync data from the last flow run time OR
- Custom: Choose this option to select a custom start date and time from when you wish to process and sync data.
- Click Run.
You can see the flow status in the Integration App Dashboard.
After you run the Acumatica inventory to Amazon inventory (add/update) flow, the flow overwrites the inventory quantity from Acumatica to Amazon.
The flow sums up the item quantity in all the locations and syncs the total quantity to Amazon.