Braintree is a full-stack payments platform that makes it easy to accept payments in your app or website. Their service replaces the traditional model of sourcing a payment gateway and merchant account from different providers.
Generate API key in the Braintree account
- Log in to your Braintree account.
- On the top right click on the Settings icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select API.
- On the Keys page, click + Generate New API Key.
A new API Key is generated.
Configure Braintree connection using basic authentication
- Log in to your integrator.io account.
- Click on the Payout to Reconciliation tile.
- On the top-right menu, select Braintree.
- On the Install integration: Braintree page, next to Braintree connection, click Configure.
- On the Set up connection window, from the Authentication type menu, select Basic.
- In the Username field, enter the Public Key value generated in the previous section.
- In the Password field, enter the Private Key value generated in the previous section.
Note: You can update the values in the other fields as per your business needs as required.
- Click Test Connection.
Tip: If the test connection fails, verify the authentication details again or contact Celigo Support.
- If the test connection is successful, click Save & close. You’ll be navigated to the Flows page.