- Overview: Understanding the Shopify – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integration template
- Install the Shopify – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Centralintegration template
- Configure and run flows in the Shopify – Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration template
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
- Keep your Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central account credentials ready.
- Find your Shopify Store URL.
- Click the Marketplace menu in integrator.io.
- From the list of software publishers, select Shopify.
- Find the Shopify – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central template and click Install.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, then click Install now to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms.
To configure and set up your Shopify connection, see configure Shopify connection.
Select Click to configure the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connection. If you have already set up a connection to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, select it from the list.
Now that you’ve installed this quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile.
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows.
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards.
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore a quickstart integration template.