- Overview: Understanding the Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact V2 integration template
- Install the Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact V2 integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact V2 integration template
The Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact v2 template integrates the nonprofit version of the Salesforce CRM platform with NetSuite ERP to streamline the lead-to-cash process. Nonprofits benefit from a unified, full, 360° view of donor data and fundraising across front- and back-office teams.
Important: This template requires administrative access to both of the following apps:
- Purpose-built for nonprofit organizations that use Salesforce Nonprofit as their front office for fundraising and donor management and NetSuite Social Impact for back office – streamline donation operations and grow your mission
- Rapid integration deployment by automating standard processes with minimal customization needed
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and make mapping changes on the fly
- Reduce maintenance time with an interactive dashboard for sophisticated error handling and integration support
After installing the quickstart integration template, you will have access to four built-in flows to accomplish common nonprofit tasks:
|Flow||What’s not supported|
|Salesforce accounts (Households/Organizations) to NetSuite constituents||–|
|Salesforce contacts (Donors) to NetSuite constituents (SubCustomers)||–|
|Salesforce opportunities (Type: Donations and Events) to NetSuite cash sales||
|Salesforce opportunities (Type: Pledge) to NetSuite invoices||
Most integrator.io error messages will clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from Salesforce.org or NetSuite, see the respective endpoint documentation.