Last year, we launched free online training and certification through Celigo University. In keeping with Celigo University’s mission to provide all the tools, resources, and training needed to help users learn about Celigo’s products, we present NEW online instructor-led training sessions.
- Why attend live instructor-led training?
- Level 1: Fundamentals Training Course
- Celigo: API and HTTP Communications Training Course
- Join live training
Where Celigo University provides self-paced, on-demand instruction, our live sessions provide you the opportunity to:
- Ask questions
- Dig deeper into integrator.io
- Connect and engage with other learners
Sound intriguing? Register using the calendar below!
We will continue to add new offerings throughout the year.
- The basics of integrations.
- Taking a tour of integrator.io.
- Setting and adjusting user permissions.
- Celigo’s Integration Marketplace of pre-built integrations and templates
- How to create a basic flow on the platform, including a live demo and an exercise handout
These sessions will be a starting point to empower tech-savvy functional leaders and partners to build their own flows.
API and HTTP Communications is a 30-minute introductory course that covers the basics of how integrator.io connects your applications.
This course will provide attendees with a basic knowledge of:
- Client-Server Communication
- HTTP Communications
If these are terms you've heard, but don't understand, or would simply like a deeper dive, please join to learn more. These topics are essential for troubleshooting errors and building more complex flows with integrator.io.
This session is offered Mondays and Wednesdays. More sessions are coming soon!
Use the calendar below to join a live training session.