SuiteScript hooks include required fields for integrator․io hooks
The SuiteScript hook options for preSend, preSave, preMap, postMap, and postSubmit now include values for the exportId and importId.
Flow creation and runtime errors for NetSuite v2 accounts
Customers who will be upgraded to NetSuite 2021.2 and use the Celigo NetSuite bundle to integrate with NetSuite v2, such as in Salesforce – NetSuite Integration App v2, would experience the following issues, which are fixed in this release:
- Unable to save configuration settings on the Edit export panel, with the error “Missing required flow configuration.”
- Flows were not queuing properly when multiple flows were triggered simultaneously. All flows after the initial flow received error messages to contact Celigo support.
* This fix will be automatically deployed on your NetSuite Production account before you are upgraded to 2021.2; however, you must manually upgrade your Sandbox accounts.
Additional fixes, including for customer-reported issues:
- integrator․io was not unchecking the Skip export field ID checkbox upon import for records during real-time exports
- Subrecords for Bin Putaway Worksheet record types were not displayed
- Salesforce account flows were updating addresses on update actions even when the flow was configured to modify addresses only on creation