- Before you install
- Create your Celigo iPaaS account
- Install Employee Onboarding and Offboarding Business Process Automation for ADP
- Get started with the quickstart template
You need to have access to an FTP server holding ADP reports or ADP WorkForceNow API and relevant application APIs. Also, ensure to have the right user permissions sets, scopes added at ADP Workforce Now / FTP server, and other applications.
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
- Login to integrator.io with admin credentials.
- In the left menu, click Marketplace.
- On the Marketplace page, click ADP Workforce Now.
- Find the Employee Onboarding and Offboarding for ADP template and click Preview.
- Click Install now.
Tip: You can click View Readme to understand the setup instructions and configurations.
- Read through the Disclaimer and click Proceed.
- Click Configure and choose the ADP connection type, either FTP or API.
- If you have already set up a connection FTP or API, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up a new connection and provide your account credentials.
- Click Save & close to test the connection and return to the template installation.
Note: The difference between the export type, FTP and API, is the data format due to which the filter and import configuration differ.
The destination applications which are supported by this template are as follows:
- Concur Expense
- Microsoft Azure
- SAP Litmos
- Click Configure and choose the destination application among the 9 applications displayed under the drop-down.
- Click Configure and set up a connection to your destination application(s).
- If you have already set up a connection to the application(s), select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up a new connection and provide your account credentials.
References to set up a new connection for each application:
- Okta: To set up a new connection, see Okta connection
- NetSuite: To set up a new connection, see NetSuite connection
- ServiceNow: To set up a new connection, see ServiceNow connection
- Zendesk: To set up a new connection, see Zendesk
- GitHub: To set up a connection with GitHub, see the steps below:
- Click Configure scopes and set up scopes as per the requirements.
- Click on Save and authorize after configuring the scope. You’ll be redirected to the GitHub login page where you need to enter your credentials.
- Salesforce: To set up a new connection, see Salesforce connection
- Concur Expense: To set up a new connection, see Concur connection
- Microsoft Azure: To set up a connection with Microsoft Azure, see the steps below:
- Click on Configure scopes and set up scopes as per the requirements.
- Click on Save and authorize after configuring the scope. Now you will be redirected to the Microsoft Azure login page where you need to enter your credentials.
- SAP Litmos: To set up a new connection, see SAP Litmos connection
Now that you’ve installed this quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, see Understand how to use your integration tile.
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, see Schedule data flows.
- To know how to use the flow dashboard, see Understand your dashboards.
- To understand template management, see Delete or restore a quickstart integration template.