- Understand Data Warehouse Automation for Google BigQuery
- Install Data Warehouse Automation for Google BigQuery
- Configure and run Data Warehouse Automation for Google BigQuery flows
A. Create your Celigo iPaaS account
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
B. Create and register your connections
The Data Warehouse Automation for Google BigQuery only allows you to export data from source applications that have registered connections. You will have an opportunity after installation to create your connections during the configuration process, but you can also create and register your connections before installation.
- Click the Marketplace menu in integrator.io.
- From the list of software publishers, select Google BigQuery.
- Find Data Warehouse Automation for Google BigQuery and click Preview.
- Review the contents and click Install now to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms.
Set up the connections and integrate with Google BigQuery
Next, you’re presented with setup options for Google BigQuery.
Connect to Google BigQuery
Click Configure to establish the Google BigQuery connection.
If you have already set up a connection to Google BigQuery, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your Google BigQuery account credentials.
Click Save & close to test the connection and return to the installation.
Connect to a configured export data source
You must set up a connection to a configured export even if your flow requires an export that does not already have configured exports available. Select one of the following source applications from the drop-down menu. If you have already set up a connection to the data source, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your account credentials.
- Click Configure to select the resources from within the source application that you want to export into Google BigQuery.
- Click Configure next to Choose data sources and check the box next to the application you want to export data from.
- Click Configure next to the Configure (source application) connection.
- Select the registered connection for the application or create a new connection.
- Click Configure next to Choose resources for (source application) and check the box next to each resource you would like to export data from.
For configured flows, an export is automatically created for each resource you selected. If you do not select a resource for export during the configuration process, you can manually add an export for the source application.
Now that you’ve installed Data Warehouse Automation for Google BigQuery in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows: