Data warehouse automation for Google BigQuery and Snowflake
Send data from any source app to Google BigQuery or Snowflake data warehouse using the Data Warehouse Automation for Google BigQuery and Snowflake built-in flows:
- Source application export to Google BigQuery
- Source application to Google BigQuery production table – Merge & Delete
- Source application export to Snowflake
- Source application to Snowflake production table - Merge & Delete
For more information, see
Automate employee onboarding and offboarding business process automation for ADP
You can now automate the provisioning and deprovisioning of users, as well as manage the identity lifecycle of your employees, in the Employee Onboarding and Offboarding business process automation for ADP. API- or FTP-based connections to ADP integrate data with the following cloud-based applications:
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Concur Expense
This template contains the following flows:
- Provision user access from ADP: When a new employee is added and activated in ADP, a user account is automatically created in the selected destination applications
- Deprovision user access from ADP: When an employee is terminated in ADP, the respective user account is automatically disabled in the selected destination applications
Note: The template supports both API and FTP-based connections for ADP.
For more information, see Employee Onboarding and Offboarding business process automation for ADP.
Please sign in to leave a comment.