Merchant e-Solutions, Inc. provides payment services. They offer global payment solutions for sales channels including e-commerce, mail orders, and scheduled payments.
Merchant e-Solutions documentation: API guide
- A. Set up a Merchant e-Solutions connection
- B. Edit Merchant e-Solutions application details
- C. Edit advanced Merchant e-Solutions settings
- D. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to Merchant e-Solutions in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Merchant e-Solutions.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Merchant e-Solutions authentication.
Name(required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Profile Id: Id (Profile Id) issued by Merchant e-Solutions.
Profile key (required): API password (Profile Key) assigned by Merchant e-Solutions.
Card number (required): Payment card number.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Merchant e-Solutions connection.
Once you have configured the Merchant e-Solutions connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.