Note: Amazon has announced that effective from 1 January 2024, Amazon MWS API will no longer be available for third-party applications authorized by selling partners. The Celigo product team has migrated all the existing Amazon integrations for you, by updating your integration to use the Selling Partner API (SP-API) connection. To know more about Amazon SP-API, see Amazon documentation about Develop for Amazon Selling Partners.
When an item price is created in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central the integration flow exports the item price from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and imports it into Amazon Seller Central product price.
- Overview: Understanding the Amazon Seller Central - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central quickstart integration template
- Install the Amazon Seller Central - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Amazon Seller Central - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integration template
- Optimize procurement and supplier operations by automatically updating orders and invoices in real-time
- Stay in compliance by improving data accuracy, minimizing wrong or duplicate payments, and enhancing accounting processes and overall financial visibility
- Reduce maintenance time with an interactive dashboard for sophisticated error handling and integration support
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on the Amazon Seller Central and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platforms
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and make mapping changes on the fly
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
|What's not supported
|Amazon Seller Central orders to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central sales orders
|Update sales order
|What's not supported
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central item prices to Amazon Seller Central Product Prices
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central inventories to Amazon Seller Central inventories
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central fulfillments(SO with status fulfilled) to Amazon Seller Central fulfillments
Most integrator.io error messages will clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.