To invoke an export, you'll need to create an API token at Resources → API token.
Important: Only account owners and admins with Developer mode enabled can create API tokens.
Invoke an export
- Sign in to integrator.io (US|EU).
- Navigate to the Home page and open your desired flow.
- Open the export you want to invoke via API.
- In the export panel, scroll down and expand the Advanced menu.
- Highlight and copy the Invoke URL.
- In your preferred API client (ex: Postman) set your API token as a Bearer token.
- Use your Invoke URL to invoke your export. You will receive a synchronous API response.
404 NOT FOUND