Propack™ is a third-party logistics (3PL) company in Blaine, WA that is specialized in fulfillment, freight forwarding, and package cross dock services.
Propack documentation: API guide
- A. Set up a Propack connection
- B. Describe the Propack connection
- C. Provide required Propack account information
- D. Edit advanced Propack settings
- E. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to Propack in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Propack.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
Edit the General settings specific to your account and this connection resource.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Propack authentication.
Environment (required): Select one of the following, depending on the account type you are connecting to:
- Production: your live production environment
- Test: a sandbox environment for user-acceptance testing
P3PL user ID (required): Enter your registered Propack P3PL account user ID.
P3PL user password (required): Enter your registered Propack P3PL account user password. Multiple layers of protection, including AES 256 encryption, are in place to keep your password safe. When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Propack connection.
Once you have configured the Propack connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.