- Overview: Understanding the Klaviyo - NetSuite integration template
- Install the Klaviyo - NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Klaviyo - NetSuite quickstart integration template
Klaviyo is a customer growth platform that automates SMS and email marketing to help businesses acquire, retain and grow their customers. With the Klaviyo API, you can connect your ERP, such as NetSuite, and integrate your customer data.
The Klaviyo – NetSuite template contains integration flows that sync information on prospects, tickets, and users. After installing and configuring the Klaviyo – NetSuite template, you can enable only those flows needed for your business requirements.
- Expedite contacts between Klaviyo and NetSuite.
- Comprehensive flows out-of-the-box – Streamline Employee Management by exporting Klaviyo exclusions into NetSuite.
- Self-service with low maintenance – Built for both IT & end-users, take control of your integrations with Celigo iPaaS.
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on the Klaviyo and NetSuite platforms.
- Intuitive setup without coding – Intuitive design that guides you through the process of setting up the integrations, without worrying about APIs or code
- Customizable and expandable – Data integration flows can be customized and expanded with Celigo iPaaS, without requiring technical resources
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
Klaviyo to NetSuite
|Flow||What's not supported?|
|Klaviyo exclusions to NetSuite contacts||Add contacts|
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from Klaviyo or NetSuite, see the respective endpoint documentation.