Mercadolibre is the largest ecommerce and payments ecosystem in Latin America, and provides easier ways to pay and sell with the goal of democratizing commerce and payments in the region.
MercadoLibre documentation: API guide, Authentication
Additional reference: Supported MercadoLibre APIs
- A. Set up a MercadoLibre connection
- B. Edit MercadoLibre application details
- C. Edit advanced MercadoLibre settings
- D. Test the connection
A. Set up a MercadoLibre connection
Start establishing a connection to MercadoLibre in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select MercadoLibre.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Edit MercadoLibre application details
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing MercadoLibre authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Region (required): Select one of the following regions for your MercadoLibre account.
- Costa Rica
iClient (required): Select the iClient pair that stores the client ID and client secret provided to you by MercadoLibre. To add an iClient and configure your credentials, click the plus (+) button. Click the edit ( ) button to modify a selected iClient. Be sure to give the iClient a recognizable name for use in any other connections.
Redirect URL (read-only): Copy this integrator.io callback URL to provide directions to MercadoLibre for where to go after authentication. (This URL should be whitelisted with the authorization server.)
- Sign in to your MercadoLibre developer account.
- Navigate to Profile → My Apps.
- Click Edit after selecting the app to copy Client ID and Client Select. (If none exists yet, click Create new app.) See MercadoLibre authentication documentation for more information.
C. Edit advanced MercadoLibre settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the MercadoLibre connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the MercadoLibre connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save & Authorize – click to save your settings, authorize the connection, and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.