- Overview: Understanding the Shopify – NetSuite integration template
- Install the Shopify – NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Shopify – NetSuite quickstart integration template
The Shopify – NetSuite quickstart template helps to integrate your Shopify e-commerce platform with your NetSuite ERP account. This template contains pre-built flows that allow you to sync your customers, orders, order status, and export fulfillment details while providing real-time visibility into cancellations and refunds to your customers. After installing and configuring the Shopify – NetSuite template, you can enable only those flows needed for your business requirements.
- Order management: View order and customer information in NetSuite as soon as customers check out in Shopify.
- Cancellations and refunds: Manage cancellations and refunds within NetSuite and publish the status in Shopify.
- Shipping and fulfillment: Notify customers with shipping details in real-time once shipping information is processed in NetSuite.
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box flows: Optimize the buying experience with on-time fulfillment, real-time order statuses, and cash refunds.
- Intuitive setup without coding: Experience faster time-to-value and higher efficiencies with our prebuilt, out-of-the-box integrations that require minimal IT support. Take control of your integrations with tools that allow you to make and configure mapping changes on the fly.
- Streamlined business operations: Scale up your operational efficiency by automating redundant and laborious manual tasks and processes.
- Top-tier support with low maintenance: Minimize ongoing costs through continuous upgrades, maintenance, and support. Dashboards offer sophisticated self-service error handling and integration summaries.
Supported integration flows
The Celigo quick start bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
Shopify to NetSuite
NetSuite to Shopify
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from Shopify or NetSuite, see the respective endpoint documentation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.