- Overview: Understanding the Salesforce – NetSuite SuiteBilling integration template
- Install the Salesforce – NetSuite SuiteBilling quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Salesforce – NetSuite SuiteBilling quickstart integration template
The Salesforce – NetSuite SuiteBilling quickstart integration template helps to integrate your Salesforce account with the NetSuite account and automates the quote-to-cash process through a set of pre-built integration flows. These flows help you to sync your billing accounts, opportunities, orders, quotes, quote DocuSign files, subscriptions (custom record), and subscription change orders (custom record) between Salesforce and NetSuite.
Change order flows
Billing account flow
- Optimize invoice operations by automatically exporting subscriptions from orders, opportunities, quotes, and contracts in real-time.
- New customer, billing account, and subscription records will be created when an opportunity, order, quote, or contract is exported from Salesforce to NetSuite.
- Easily import Docusign files to NetSuite from Salesforce.
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box flows: Optimize the quote-to-cash automation experience by exporting and syncing subscriptions from opportunities, orders, quotes, and contracts in real-time.
- Intuitive setup without coding: Experience faster time-to-value and higher efficiencies with our prebuilt, out-of-the-box integrations that require minimal IT support. Take control of your integrations with tools that allow you to make and configure mapping changes on the fly.
- Streamlined business operations: Scale up your operational efficiency by automating redundant and laborious manual tasks and processes.
- Top-tier support with low maintenance: Minimize ongoing costs through continuous upgrades, maintenance, and support. Dashboards offer sophisticated self-service error handling and integration summaries.
Supported integration flows
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
Salesforce to NetSuite
NetSuite to Salesforce
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from Salesforce or NetSuite, see the respective endpoint documentation.
Very helpful documentation! thank you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.