- Understand the flow
- Before you run the flow
- Run the flow
- Understand the NetSuite fulfillment and Orderful ship notice records
The NetSuite fulfillment to Orderful ship notice (856) (add) flow syncs the fulfillment records in NetSuite to Orderful so the shipments are transmitted to trading partners and they’re notified accordingly of the order fulfillment completion. The flow syncs the fulfillment from NetSuite as ship notice (with EDI transaction type 856) to Orderful. The scheduled flow syncs only the fulfillment records with status as Shipped in NetSuite. This is a once-exported scheduled flow. Before you sync the fulfillment, ensure to sync the sales order.
The following items are supported:
- Lot Numbered
NetSuite export gets the NetSuite fulfillments and item shipment records with “shipped” status. The import posts the ship notice transactions (with EDI transaction type 856) to Orderful.
After the ship notices are submitted to Orderful, the flow requests the validation statuses for the transactions created.
- If the request is valid, the flow creates the ship notice and on the integration app Dashboard, the success count is 1.
- If the request is invalid, update the appropriate details on the NetSuite fulfillment record and uncheck the Synced EDI Fulfillment check box. Re-run the NetSuite fulfillment to Orderful ship notice (856) (add) flow. On the integration app Dashboard, the success count is 0, and the error count is 1.
- If an order is split into multiple orders, all the appropriate shipments must be updated. Uncheck the Synced EDI Fulfillment check box on all the appropriate records.
Once shipment can have multiple packages. Each packaging line can be assigned to different line items or different quantities on the item shipment record. The flow syncs details about each package to Orderful.
- If the package content description is provided correctly in NetSuite, the flow creates multiple package lines and the associated line item and quantity for that particular package to Orderful.
- If no value is provided in the Package description field, the first available package line is considered the main package, and all the line items are synced to that package.
If the package content description is provided incorrectly in NetSuite, update the package content description in the “quantityX Item1, quantityX Item2” format, uncheck the “Synced EDI fulfillment” check box on the NetSuite item shipment record, and rerun the NetSuite fulfillment to Orderful ship notice (856) (add) flow. If the item ID in the package content description is missing on the NetSuite fulfillment record, add the item ID and uncheck the “Synced EDI fulfillment” check box on the NetSuite fulfillment record and rerun the NetSuite fulfillment to Orderful ship notice (856) (add) flow.
- Do not modify the below saved search column custom label in the Celigo Orderful fulfillment export search [Trading partner name] saved search. Do not remove any of the columns with the suffixes “(Item) and “(Package)”.
- If you want to add any new fields at the line level, ensure that it is mentioned in the correct format <Custom Label(Item)>.
Note: Do not change the flow page size. By default, the page size is 1.
- In the Post ship notice to Orderful import, in the Source record field (NetSuite) column, in the flow mappings, replace all the “Please Configure” occurrences with appropriate values.
- In the Orderful - NetSuite integration app, go to the Flows > Fulfillment section.
- Next to the NetSuite fulfillment to Orderful ship notice (856) (add) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- Click Run.
You can see the flow status in the integration app Dashboard.
- The flow syncs the NetSuite fulfillment record as ship notice to Orderful.
- On successful sync of fulfillment, the flow checks the Synced EDI Fulfillment check box on the NetSuite item shipment record in the Celigo EDI tab.
- If the Orderful purchase order is split into multiple sales orders, there should be at least one item fulfillment per sales order.
- If multiple split orders are fulfilled at once, the item shipments are consolidated into a single ship notice. The flow consolidates all the package lines and descriptions of the individual shipment records.
The flow creates the ship notices in Orderful with
- Validation status as Valid
- Delivery status as Delivered
- Acknowledgment status as Accepted