- Overview: Understanding the Amazon Vendor Central EDI (FTP) – NetSuite integration template
- Install the Amazon Vendor Central EDI (FTP) – NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Amazon Vendor Central EDI (FTP) – NetSuite quickstart integration template
The Amazon Vendor Central EDI (FTP) – NetSuite quickstart integration template allows you to integrate your Amazon Vendor Central web interface account with NetSuite ERP account. This template provides a set of prebuilt flows which help you to automate the workflow by syncing the inventory availability, advance ship notices, purchase orders, acknowledgements, invoices, routing requests, and routing instructions between Amazon Vendor Central and NetSuite.
- Keep your inventory availability and purchase orders data accurate and provide the acknowledgements and invoices automatically.
- Provide routing requests and routing instructions with ease.
- Sync your stock levels between Amazon Vendor Central and NetSuite and display the right quantity in your Amazon Vendor Central store.
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box flows: Optimize selling experience with timely fulfillment of orders, accurate inventory availability, and real-time purchase order statuses.
- Intuitive setup without coding: Experience faster time-to-value and higher efficiencies with our prebuilt, out-of-the-box integrations that require minimal IT support. Take control of your integrations with tools that allow you to make and configure mapping changes on the fly.
- Streamlined business operations: Scale up your operational efficiency by automating redundant and laborious manual tasks and processes.
- Customizable and expandable: Customize and expand your data integration flows as needed; no technical resources are required.
Supported integration flows
The Celigo quick start bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
NetSuite to Amazon Vendor Central
Amazon Vendor Central to NetSuite
|Flow name||What's not supported|
|Amazon Vendor Central routing instructions to NetSuite Amazon routing instructions (custom record)||Update|
Amazon Vendor Central purchase orders to NetSuite sales orders
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from Amazon Vendor Central or NetSuite, see the respective endpoint documentation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.