- Understand the flow
- Before you run the flow
- Run the flow
- Understand the Orderful purchase order change request and NetSuite sales order records
The NetSuite invoice to Orderful invoice (810) (add) flow syncs the invoice from NetSuite as an invoice (with EDI transaction type 810) to Orderful. This is a scheduled flow that gets the invoices that are created since the last flow run. This is a once-exported scheduled flow.
The following items are supported:
- Lot Numbered
In the NetSuite invoice to Orderful invoice (810) (add) flow, the export gets the invoice records from NetSuite. The import posts the invoices (with EDI transaction type 810) to Orderful. The async helper gets the invoice transaction status and transaction error details.
The individual sales orders must be billed for the NetSuite invoices to be qualified by the export. If a purchase order is split into multiple sales orders, the flow syncs the first created invoice by grouping all the line lines to that particular invoice. The remaining invoices are ignored. The flow syncs only one invoice with EDI transaction type 810) to Orderful which consists of individual invoices for split orders.
After the invoices are submitted to Orderful, the flow requests the validation statuses for the transactions created.
- If the request is valid, the flow creates an invoice and on the integration app Dashboard, the success count is 1.
- If the request is invalid, update the appropriate details on the NetSuite invoice record and uncheck the Synced EDI invoice check box. Re-run the NetSuite invoice to Orderful invoice (810) (add) flow. On the integration app Dashboard, the success count is 0, and the error count is 1.
- If an order is split into multiple orders, all the appropriate invoices must be updated. Uncheck the Synced EDI invoice check box on all the appropriate records.
- Do not modify the below-saved search column custom label in the Celigo Orderful invoice export search [Trading partner name] saved search. Do not remove any of the columns with suffixes as “Item”.
- Terms ID
- EDI purchase order id
- Line ID(Item)
- Amount (Transaction Tax Total)
- Amount (Shipping)
- Amount (Transaction Total)
- EDI store ID
- If you want to add any new fields at the line level, ensure that it is mentioned in the correct format <Custom Label(Item)>.
Note: Do not change the flow page size. By default, the page size is 1.
In the Post invoice to Orderful import, in the Source record field (NetSuite) column, in the flow mappings, replace all the “Please Configure” occurrences with appropriate values.
- In the Orderful - NetSuite integration app, go to the Flows > Billing section.
- Next to the NetSuite invoice to Orderful invoice (add) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- Click Run.
- The flow removes the invoice record from the saved search by checking the Synced EDI invoice so the same invoice is not qualified again in the subsequent flow run.
- If the sales orders are split into multiple sales orders, all the sales orders must be billed to be qualified for this flow.
- In the case of split order use case, all the invoice records related to the specific purchase order are grouped and synced to Ordeful as a single invoice record.
- in case all the split orders are not billed, then the invoice is not synced to Orderful.