New vendor-specific EDI template
Celigo integrator․io is now able to export and import electronic data interchange (EDI) definitions for Emery Jensen Distribution EDI 810.
Home page + Create flow button
You can now open Flow Builder from the Home page by clicking + Create flow.
Flow steps connecting through an Acumatica cookie-based connection log in and out
API calls made from any flow step (such as an export or import) using Acumatica cookie-based connectors now automatically logs in and out, instead of requiring separate API calls to first log in and another API call to log out.
Download a file exported from AS2
You can now download AS2 export files if they fail to be processed due to parsing errors.
We’re continuing to improve the built-in API connectors and keep up with the providers’ features and make the settings more intuitive:
- Amazon Seller Central – Saudi Arabia and Egypt added to EU region
- Dun & Bradstreet – corrected Industry Data API resource for Standard Code Tables and Location Profiles
- Freshdesk – delta functionality available for Contacts and Tickets endpoints
- HubSpot – removed legacy contacts scope
- Microsoft Office Sharepoint – new Resources endpoints
- SAP Business ByDesign – new search parameter Expand and endpoint Get outbound deliveries
- Square – deprecated endpoints removed
- Shipstation – improved delta exports from List Fulfillment endpoints
Customer-reported issues resolved
- Fields that should have been ignored in an import were synced during the flow run
- Notification emails were failing for addresses that contained extended characters such as Š and č
- Generating flow reports for 30-day periods could fail to complete
- PostgreSQL connections with SSL enabled in integrator.io were not succeeding
- Transforms were removing line breaks
- Search parameters in ServiceNow lookups were not saving
- Multiple email notifications were being sent for the same error