If a flow that normally runs successfully suddenly isn’t processing and nothing has changed with the flow configuration, the source or target application may be down and not responding. Celigo integrator.io automatically handles these situations and resumes processing once connectivity is restored in most cases.
Symptoms of an unresponsive application endpoint
- Processing has halted – Although the flow’s status shows as in progress, records are not being processed. (Success and Pages counts are not increasing when you refresh the Dashboard.)
- A flow has not started running when scheduled, or remains queued for processing even though another flow isn’t running ahead of it.
- All flows to the same source or target application endpoint are experiencing problems.
- The connection the flow uses suddenly shows as Offline (red).
- Go to status.celigo.com and check for a link to the application’s status page.
- If the application isn’t listed, do a web search for "[application name] status", check their website, or contact their Support team.
Automatic integrator.io actions during an application service outage
- When an application your flows are connected to becomes unresponsive, integrator.io pauses all applicable flows.
- Once each hour, integrator.io tests all connections to the application, and brings them back online if the application has resumed operations and connectivity.
- Once a connection is back online, flow processing automatically resumes. (Note that there may be some delay if multiple flows are queued.)
- If your account is using Error Management 2.0 and auto-resolve is enabled for the flow, integrator.io automatically retries processing any errors classified as “intermittent.”
Application service availability is restored, but a flow is not processing
If an application's status page indicates the issue has been resolved, be aware that it may take integrator.io some time to bring connections back online and work through queues to resume processing flows. The process that automatically restores connections runs once per hour, and then flows using these connections resume processing in turn.
If more than 90 minutes have passed, flow processing has not resumed for any flows, and the connection is showing as offline (red), then reauthorize the connection:
- In integrator.io, open the flow.
- Click the Connections tab on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the connection name to open the Edit connection page.
- Depending on the type of authentication used, you may need to provide a token or other credentials. Provide the details for any empty required fields.
- Save the connection to re-authorize it, and then verify it is showing as Online (green).
If you are unable to reauthorize the connection or continue to experience problems with the flow, submit a Support ticket.