This flow syncs Salesforce subscriptions as NetSuite subscriptions. This flow updates the price/quantity in the NetSuite subscription change order.
- Export source: Salesforce
- Built-in Listener: Get Salesforce subscriptions (custom record) - get all subscriptions from Salesforce.
- preSavePageFunction hook: Processing NetSuite priceplans.js
- Import destination: NetSuite
- Built-in lookup: Get Salesforce NetSuite pricings by subscription ID (custom record) - get all NetSuite pricings from Salesforce by subscription ID (custom record).
- Built-in lookup: Get Salesforce price plans (custom record) - get all price plans from Salesforce by ID.
- Built-in lookup: Get Salesforce price tiers (custom record) - get all price tiers from Salesforce by price plan ID.
- Built-in import: Import NetSuite price plans - add price plans into NetSuite.
- preMapFunction hook: Processing NetSuite price plans.js - normalize data to sort the price tier.
- Built-in lookup: Get NetSuite subscription change orders by subscription ID - get all subscription change orders from NetSuite by subscription ID.
- postResponseMap hook: normalize data for change orders based on effective dates.
- Built-in import: Import NetSuite subscription change orders - add/update the subscription change orders into NetSuite with ID as the lookup identifier.
- Built-in import(ID write back): Import Salesforce subscription lines (custom record) - update subscription lines into Salesforce with ID as the lookup identifier.
- Select existing price plan in Salesforce subscriptions to create a price plan in NetSuite subscription change order.
- This flow supports single price intervals in NetSuite subscriptions.
Before you begin
The Salesforce subscription and NetSuite subscription should be the same. NetSuite subscription ID should be stored as a custom field in the Salesforce subscription. And, the NetSuite subscription should be in an active state.
- Configure the following mapping according to your business requirements in Import NetSuite subscription change orders, before running the flow.
- Configure the following dynamic mapping according to your business requirements in Import NetSuite subscription change orders, before running the flow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.