- Create your Celigo iPaaS account
- Sign in to your Concur Expense account
- Find and install the template from the integrator.io marketplace
- Install Expense to Reimbursement template for Concur Expense - NetSuite
- Get started with the template
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Follow the instructions in Initiate template installation from the SAP Concur Expense App Center, before proceeding to install the template in your integrator.io account.
- Log in to your inetrgator.io account with administrator access.
- In the left menu, click Marketplace
- Scroll through the catalog and click either on the SAP Concur Expense or NetSuite tiles.
- In the Expense to Reimbursement template for Concur Expense - NetSuite tile, click Preview.
- On the Install template window, you can read through the list of integration flows the template provides. Click Install now.
- Read through the Disclaimer and click Proceed.
You’re redirected to the Install integration: Expense to Reimbursement template for Concur Expense - NetSuite page.
- Set up and install the Expense to Reimbursement template for Concur Expense - NetSuite template.
Next to the Concur Expense connection, click Configure. For more information, see Set up a connection to Concur Expense.
If you have already set up a connection to Concur Expense, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your Concur Expense account credentials.
Next to the NetSuite connection, click Configure. For more information, see Set up a connection to NetSuite.
If you’ve already set up a connection to NetSuite, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials.
Install the integrator.io bundle (20038)
The integration bundle manages the NetSuite custom fields specific to the template. Complete this installation before running the flows in your newly installed template.
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- From the Customization menu, select Suite bundler > Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID (20038) into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install. The installation process could take a while.
- Next to the integrator.io bundle step, click Install.
This step connects to NetSuite using the credentials you provided above and detects whether the common Celigo integrator bundle is already installed. As you’ve already installed it, you’ll be redirected to the integrator.io installation page. The bundle status will change to “Installed.
Next to the Copy resources now from template.zip step, click Install.
On successful installation, you’ll be navigated to the Flows page.
Now that you’ve installed this template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore an integration template