Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance helps to automate the workflows between applications and services without a code.
- A. Set up a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance connection
- B. Provide required Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance application details
- C. Edit advanced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance settings
- D. Save and authorize
Start establishing a connection to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
The Create connection panel opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with options for providing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance authentication.
Name (required):Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Subdomain (required): Enter your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance subdomain. For more information on how to view the subdomain, refer to the following steps:
- Sign in to your Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services account.
- Navigate to All projects and click the required project. The Finance & operations page appears.
- In the Environments section, click the deployed project.
- From the Login dropdown, click Log on to environment.
- From Environment URL, copy the subdomain. For example, if
https://orgbe1234.dynamics.comis the URL, then
orgbe1234is your subdomain.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance connection.
To save and authorize the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance connection:
- Click the Save & authorize button to commit your changes and proceed to log in with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
- Enter the email address of your registered Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance account.
- Click Next.
- Enter the password for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance account.
- Click Sign in.
- Review the permission and click Accept to grant permission and establish the connection.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.