- Overview: Understanding the Google Sheets - FTP integration template
- Install the Google Sheets - FTP quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Google Sheets - FTP quickstart integration template
Use this template to integrate Google Sheets with FTP. FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol. This function allows you to transfer computer files from a server to a client on a computer network. This can all be performed with a server hostname, which can be a URI or raw IP address. This template allows you to connect Google Sheets to FTP and manage your spreadsheets.
The Google Sheets - FTP quickstart integration template lets you integrate your Google Sheets spreadsheet values with FTP. The integration template comprises a set of pre-built integration flows. These flows help you sync your Google Sheets spreadsheet values as FTP files.
- Optimize customer experience – with integrated data.
- Self-service with low maintenance – Built for both IT & end-users, take control of your integrations with Celigo iPaaS.
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on FTP and Google Sheets platforms.
- Intuitive setup without coding – Intuitive design that guides you through the process of setting up the integrations, without worrying about APIs or code.
- Customizable and expandable – Data integration flows can be customized and expanded with Celigo iPaaS, without requiring technical resources.
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
Google Sheets to FTP
|Google Sheets spreadsheet values to FTP files||Add files|
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
See the respective endpoint documentation for errors passed through from Google Sheets or your FTP.