Additional record mapping is required to integrate the template’s exports and imports with your Google Sheets app and FTP.
Note that all of your flows are disabled when first installed. After configuring the flows, you may enable them in your Flows dashboard or in Flow Builder with the Off/On toggle button. Then run or schedule each flow.
- Overview: Understanding the Google Sheets - FTP integration template
- Install the Google Sheets - FTP quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Google Sheets - FTP integration template
This integration flow fetches spreadsheets from Google Sheets when they’re created and transfers them to FTP.
- Export source: Google Sheets
- Import destination: FTP
- Built-in export: Get Google Sheets spreadsheets values by ID – Get spreadsheets values from Google Sheets by ID.
- Built-in transformation: transform values to items – You can use this hook to format, filter, and perform logic on the data coming from your export before it moves on to the rest of your data flow.
- Built-in import: Import FTP – Add Google Sheets spreadsheets values to FTP.