The Shopify - SAP Business ByDesign integration app automates and synchronizes the orders, outbound deliveries, inventory, and order cancellations between Shopify and SAP Business ByDesign accounts. SAP Business ByDesign is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that allows mid-market companies to gather and connect data, connect business processes, and leverage in-depth analytics.
Features & benefits
- Optimize customer experience with timely fulfillment of orders.
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and allow you to make mapping changes on the fly.
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on SAP Business ByDesign and Shopify platforms.
- Reduce maintenance time with a dashboard for sophisticated error handling and integration support provided by Celigo.
Supported integration flows
The Celigo bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
- Shopify order to SAP Business ByDesign sales order (add): Sync new orders from Shopify as sales orders in SAP Business ByDesign. The flow looks for the Shopify transactions and creates an external payment for the sales order. The flow looks for the order variance and syncs it to the sales order. This is a scheduled-delta flow.
- SAP Business ByDesign sales order cancellation to Shopify cancellation (add): Syncs the canceled sales orders from SAP Business ByDesign and updates the corresponding order status as canceled in Shopify. This is a scheduled-delta flow.
- SAP Business ByDesign outbound delivery to Shopify fulfillment (add): Syncs the outbound deliveries that are released in SAP Business ByDesign and fulfills the corresponding order in Shopify. This is a scheduled-delta flow.
- SAP Business ByDesign inventory to Shopify inventory (add or update): Syncs the inventory based on the balance report from SAP Business ByDesign and adjusts the inventory levels in Shopify. This is a scheduled flow.
- Shopify product to SAP Business ByDesign Celigo eTail item map (add or update): Sync products from Shopify as a custom record, Celigo eTail item map to SAP Business ByDesign. The flow creates custom records for existing items in both systems when the Shopify SKU and SAP Business ByDesign ID match. This is a scheduled flow.
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support. For errors passed through from Shopify or SAP Business ByDesign, see the respective endpoint documentation.