The warehouse manager of an eCommerce manufacturer ensures that all the new outbound deliveries generated in the SAP Business ByDesign system should be synced as Shopify fulfillment so that you can track the shipping details.
Understand the flow
In the SAP Business ByDesign outbound delivery to Shopify fulfillment (add) flow, the export gets the new outbound deliveries that are released in SAP Business ByDesign that are generated after the last flow run with the selected status(es). The flow searches for the Shopify orders using the eTail order ID, eTail channel, and eTail store ID. The flow step looks for the line items of the outbound deliveries that are returned by the flow export. The flow specifies the count of all such orders on the integrator.io Dashboard. The corresponding quantities are fulfilled in Shopify. This is a scheduled-delta flow.
Known limitation: You should not sync partial fulfillments with a single item.
Configure the flow settings
- Log in to your integrator.io account.
- Click on the Shopify - SAP Business ByDesign integration app tile.
- Go to Settings > General.
- In the Map SAP Business ByDesign locations with Shopify locations setting, map SAP Business ByDesign locations to the corresponding Shopify locations. You can choose to map locations as one-to-one or many-to-one (map a group of SAP Business ByDesign locations to a single Shopify location). If you have only a single location set up in Shopify to which all of your SAP Business ByDesign locations are mapped, then select it from the Select a default Shopify location list.
- In the Select a default Shopify location setting, select a default Shopify location to map all the SAP Business ByDesign locations. To select the Shopify default location, you must map one or many locations or provide a default Shopify location.
- Click Save.
Run the flow
Prerequisite: Orders should already exist in Shopify.
- Go to Flows > Fulfillment.
- Next to the SAP Business ByDesign outbound delivery to Shopify fulfillment (add) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- If you run the flow for the first time, a delta flow pop-up window is displayed. This helps you to sync the historical fulfillment.
- Automatic: Choose this option to process and sync data from the last flow run time OR
- Custom: Choose this option to select a custom start date and time from when you wish to process and sync data.
- Click Run.
You can see the flow status in the integrator.io Dashboard.