The Shopify product to SAP Business ByDesign Celigo eTail item map (add or update) flow syncs Shopify products and their variants as a Celigo eTail item map custom record to SAP Business ByDesign. The flow creates custom records for existing items in both systems when the Shopify SKU and SAP Business ByDesign ID match. This is a scheduled flow.
Understand the flow
In the Shopify product to SAP Business ByDesign Celigo eTail item map (add or update) flow, the Get Shopify products export runs a query for Shopify product and their variant information. The Lookup for SAP Business ByDesign product flow step looks for the products in SAP Business ByDesign for each Shopify product and their variants with a matching SKU and internal ID. If a matching Shopify SKU and SAP Business ByDesign internal ID is found, the internal ID is synced. If a match is not found, the record is ignored. The Post Celigo eTail item map import creates a custom record Celigo eTail item map in SAP Business ByDesign based on the variant ID, store ID, and Shopify channel.
Before you run the flow
- Ensure that the Shopify SKU and SAP Business ByDesign ID match in both the systems.
- Set the variant ID, Product ID, Channel, SAP ByDesign Product, Store ID, and Inventory item ID in Shopify to sync the same to the Celigo eTail item map custom record.
Run the flow
- Log in to your integrator.io account.
- Click on the Shopify - SAP Business ByDesign integration app tile.
- Go to Flows > Product.
- Next to the Shopify product to SAP Business ByDesign Celigo eTail item map (add or update) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- If you run the flow for the first time, a delta flow pop-up window is displayed. This helps you to sync the historical products.
- Automatic: Choose this option to process and sync data from the last flow run time OR
- Custom: Choose this option to select a custom start date and time from when you wish to process and sync data.
- Click Run.
You can see the flow status in the Integration App Dashboard.
Understand the Shopify product and “Celigo eTail item map" custom record
When you run the Shopify product to SAP Business ByDesign Celigo eTail item map (add or update) flow, the product and variant information is synced to SAP Business ByDesign.
The flow syncs information such as variant ID, inventory Item ID, eTail product ID, product ID, and store details to the Celigo eTail item map custom record.