Note: Amazon has announced that effective from 1 January 2024, Amazon MWS API will no longer be available for third-party applications authorized by selling partners. The Celigo product team has migrated all the existing Amazon integrations for you, by updating your integration to use the Selling Partner API (SP-API) connection. To know more about Amazon SP-API, see Amazon documentation about Develop for Amazon Selling Partners.
The Amazon - SAP Business ByDesign integration app automates and synchronizes the orders (MFN and FBA), outbound deliveries, and inventory between Amazon and SAP Business ByDesign accounts. SAP Business ByDesign is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that allows mid-market companies to gather and connect data, connect business processes, and leverage in-depth analytics.
Features & benefits
- Optimize customer experience with timely fulfillment of orders.
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and allow you to make mapping changes on the fly.
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on SAP Business ByDesign and Amazon platforms.
- Reduce maintenance time with a dashboard for sophisticated error handling and integration support provided by Celigo.
- Supported integration flows
The Celigo bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
- Amazon orders (MFN) to SAP Business ByDesign sales order (add): Sync new orders (MFN) from Amazon as sales orders to SAP Business ByDesign. The flow looks for the Amazon order items and order amounts (variances) and syncs to the sales order. The scheduled-delta flow looks for the customers in SAP Business ByDesign.
- Amazon orders (FBA) to SAP Business ByDesign sales order (add): Sync new orders (FBA) from Amazon as sales orders to SAP Business ByDesign. The flow looks for the Amazon order items and order amounts (variances) and syncs to the sales order. The scheduled-delta flow looks for the customers in SAP Business ByDesign.
- SAP Business ByDesign outbound delivery to Amazon shipment (add): Syncs the outbound deliveries that are released in SAP Business ByDesign and fulfills the corresponding Amazon order. This is a scheduled-delta flow.
- SAP Business ByDesign inventory to Amazon inventory (add or update): Syncs the inventory based on the balance report from SAP Business ByDesign and adjusts the inventory levels in Amazon. This is a scheduled flow.
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support. For errors passed through from Amazon or SAP Business ByDesign, see the respective endpoint documentation.