The warehouse manager of an eCommerce manufacturer ensures that all the new outbound deliveries generated in the SAP Business ByDesign system should be synced as Amazon fulfillment so that you can track the shipping details.
Understand the flow
In the SAP Business ByDesign outbound delivery to Amazon fulfillment (add) flow, the export gets the new outbound deliveries that are released in SAP Business ByDesign that are generated after the last flow run with the selected status(es). The flow searches for the Amazon orders using the eTail order ID, eTail channel, and eTail store ID. The flow step looks for the line items of the outbound deliveries that are returned by the flow export. The import posts the shipment records to Amazon and specifies the count of all such orders on the integrator.io Dashboard. The corresponding quantities are fulfilled on Amazon. This is a scheduled-delta flow.
Run the flow
Prerequisite: Orders should already exist in Amazon.
- Go to Flows > Fulfillment.
- Next to the SAP Business ByDesign outbound delivery to Amazon fulfillment (add) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- If you run the flow for the first time, a delta flow pop-up window is displayed. This helps you to sync the historical fulfillment to Amazon.
- Automatic: Choose this option to process and sync data from the last flow run time OR
- Custom: Choose this option to select a custom start date and time from when you wish to process and sync data.
- Click Run.
You can see the flow status in the integrator.io Dashboard.
After you run the flow, on a successful sync, the success count of the flow including the import and export is shown as 1.
Understand the fulfillment and outbound delivery records in Amazon and SAP Business ByDesign
After you run the SAP Business ByDesign outbound delivery to Amazon fulfillment (add) flow, the SAP Business ByDesign outbound fulfillment status is "released." The flow syncs the fulfillment and shipping information to Amazon such as tracking ID and ship address.