BETA: The Mapper 2.0 option supports the creation of nested arrays and offers a new way to visualize mappings
We are introducing a new version of the import mapper, Mapper 2.0, that provides a clear interactive visual representation of both source and destination JSON structures. You can easily build complex JSON structures that include nested arrays using Mapper 2.0.
Mapper 2.0 beta is available only for HTTP- and REST API-based imports.
See what’s coming and submit ideas in Celigo Product portal
Have a look at what we’re currently planning or working on by visiting the Celigo Product portal! In the Product portal you can see product ideas that our Product Management team is considering, or ideas our customers have submitted to our Product team. Comment or vote on ideas in the Product portal, or submit your own ideas directly to the Product team. The Product portal is available directly from within integrator.io.
New vendor-specific EDIFACT templates
integrator․io is now able to export and import the following electronic data interchange (EDIFACT) definitions:
- Culina EDIFACT DESADV
- Culina EDIFACT INVRPT
- Culina EDIFACT RECADV
- Culina Logistics EDIFACT INDES
Relative URI string length increased
Previously, integrator․io would return an error if you entered more than 2,048 bytes (2,048 ASCII or 1,024 extended characters) for an HTTP relative URI. That limitation prevented customers from sending all of the necessary query parameters in the request. You can now enter up to 128 KB for this setting.
Multiple accounts are now sorted alphabetically
If you have accepted an invitation to another integrator․io account, you will see a list of accounts that you can switch to at the upper right of each page, next to your account avatar and notifications. Since customers with multiple accounts provided Celigo with feedback that the default sorting by date made it difficult to select another account quickly, these options are now listed in alphabetical order.
Required “Use this account for SSO” setting
All accounts have a new required setting to improve security. Go to your account profile, and under the Security tab select Use this account for SSO. Whenever you sign into integrator․io, this account will be validated against the SSO provider, preventing any attempts to bypass confirmation with a dummy or previously accepted account.
Enable batch sizing with blob exports
You can now enable batch sizing when creating a blob export, which allows you to optimize for really big files where bigger batches might experience network timeout errors vs. really small files where processing 1,000 files in a single batch keeps the flow more performant.
We’re continuing to improve the built-in API connectors and keep up with the providers’ features and make the settings more intuitive:
- Concur Expense – retired v1 and v3 endpoints removed
- Constant Contact – when V3 is selected as the Version type, iClient configuration is now required (Hosted OAuth has been replaced with Generic OAuth)
- Google Ads – include /<version> in the base URI
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – refactored as a dedicated OAuth app where scopes are limited to Business Central only
- Microsoft Power Automate – add the Flows API operation “Get all users with whom a cloud flow is shared” to exports
Customer-reported issues resolved
- Expired or revoked eBay (XML) tokens were not generating notifications when the connection went offline
- Wrapper exports were inaccurately reflecting a file size in excess of the 5 MB limit
- Some OAuth 2.0 connections failed to retrieve certificate tokens when strict SSL was disabled
- Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures generated preview errors
- Changed the ping relative URL in the prebuilt Walmart connector from /feed to the more common endpoint /items
- SAP Business One connectors generated an authentication error, requesting a certificate
- The scope Directory.AccessAsUser.All was missing from the prebuilt Azure Active Directory connection
- BigCommerce exports returned only 50 of the total results
- BigCommerce connections requested the wrong endpoint URL for the API Customer Attribute Values