- Overview: Understanding the Google Sheets – NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Install the Google Sheets – NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Before you install
- Find and install the Google Sheets – NetSuite template from the marketplace
- Set up the connections and integrate with Google Sheets and NetSuite
- Install NetSuite custom bundle (432614)
- Get started with the quickstart template
- Configure and run flows in the Google Sheets – NetSuite quickstart integration template
This article explains how to install the Google Sheets – NetSuite quickstart integration template.
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access to install the Google Sheets – NetSuite template.
Sign in to your NetSuite account and complete the following tasks to prepare the account for installing the required NetSuite bundle:
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable features > Company.
- Under Data management, select the File cabinet.
- Under SuiteCloud, select Custom records, Client SuiteScript, Server SuiteScript, and Web services.
- Click Save.
To install the Google Sheets – NetSuite template:
- Navigate to integrator.io > Marketplace.
- From the available templates, select either NetSuite or Google Sheets.
- Find the Google Sheets – NetSuite template and click Preview. The Install template page appears.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, and click Install now to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms. The Install integration page appears.
To install the integration, complete the following steps.
Click Configure to set up the Google Sheets connection. If you have already set up a connection to Google Sheets, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your Google Sheets account credentials.
Click Configure to set up the NetSuite automatic token-based auth or manual token-based auth connection. If you have already set up a connection to NetSuite, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials.
Click Install to install the NetSuite integrator bundle
The setup page detects whether this integration bundle is already installed with the NetSuite connection that you provided. If not, it will be installed in your NetSuite account for you.
The bundle status will change to “Installed.”
Click Install to create all 2 flows in your application.
After installing the Google Sheets – NetSuite template, you must install the NetSuite custom bundle (ID 432614) in NetSuite:
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- From the Customization menu, select Suite Bundler > Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID 432614 into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install.
Information: The installation process could take a while.
The integrator bundle status changes to “Installed.”
Now that you’ve installed the quickstart template in your integrator.io account, learn how to configure and run your flows:
- For more information on using integration tiles, see Use your integration tile.
- For more information on how to schedule or run a flow, see Schedule data flows.
- For more information on how to use the flow dashboard, see Dashboard tab.
- For more information on template management, see Delete or restore a quickstart integration template.